PROMOTION AND PROTECTION
The Intellectual Property practice area of our Firm includes obtaining, protecting and maintaining industrial property rights (trademarks, patents, industrial designs, among others) as well as intellectual property (artistic and literary works). The vast majority of our client portfolio is made up of foreign companies doing business in Mexico, to whom we provide multidisciplinary advice through our team of lawyers and engineers in the following areas:
- Registration and Protection of: Traditional and Non-traditional Brands, Trade Dress, Commercial Notices, Trade Names.
- Advice on Geographical Indications and Appellations of Origin.
- Obtaining and Protecting Patents, Utility Models and Industrial Designs.
- Obtaining and Protecting Plant Varieties and Seed Certification.
- Regulatory and Health Registry.
- Registration and Protection of Artistic and Literary Works.
- Licenses and Franchises.
- Industrial Secrets
- Intellectual Property Litigation.
- Advice on Unfair Competition Practices of International Trade.
- Advice on Advertising and Marketing.
- Internet and Information Technology.
- Valuation of Intangible Assets.